|Catalog Number||CP CA 064|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||The Contemporary Club, Redlands, Calif.|
Postcard photograph of The Contemporary Club building, 173 South Eureka Street, Redlands, California.
The Contemporary Club was organized in 1893 and joined the General Federation of Women's Clubs in 1896. In 1904 the club built its first clubhouse, which was torn down in 1967 for a city street widening project. The clubhouse depicted in this photograph was built in 1974. The Kimberly Juniors also meet in this building.
|Notes||Building history taken from GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2004.|
|Source||(CA) Contemporary Club of Redlands|
(CA) The Contemporary Club of Redlands
(CA) Kimberly Juniors
Historic Clubhouse Survey