|Catalog Number||CP FL 032|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||Clermont Woman's Club, Clermont, Fla.|
Exterior of the clubhouse of the Clermont Woman's Club, Clermont, Florida.
The Clermont Woman's Club was buily in 1923 by the Unity Club, a Kiawanis Club, as a park for moblie campers. In 1926 the Civic Club purchased the house from the Unity Club. The Civic Club changed their name to the Clermont Woman's Club in 1927.
|Notes||Building history provided for the GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2004.|
|Source||(FL) Clermont Woman's Club|
(FL) Clermont Woman's Club
Historic Clubhouse Survey