|Catalog Number||CP NH 006|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||Woman's Club of Concord|
Exterior of the Chamberlin House, home of the Woman's Club of Concord, located at 44 Pleasant Street, Concord, New Hampshire.
Built in 1880, the Victorian Chamberlin House was donated to the Woman's Club of Concord by one of its first members, Nellie Chamberlin, in January 1919. The home features a slate roof, a large stained glass window, and tiled fireplaces. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Building history provided as part of the GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2003-2004.
|Source||(NH) Woman's Club of Concord|
(NH) Woman's Club of Concord
National Register of Historic Places