|Catalog Number||CP FL 022|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||St. Petersburg Woman's Club, St. Petersburg, Fla.|
|Place||St. Petersburg, Fla.|
Exterior of the clubhouse of the St. Petersburg Woman's Club, 40 Snell Isle Boulevard NE, St. Petersburg, Florida.
Architects Jonsberg and Wakeling designed the Mediterranean Revival clubhouse, which was dedicated in 1929. The property was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
Club appears on 1938 inventory of clubs having submitted photographs to GFWC Headquarters.
Facts on building history from website of the St. Petersburg Woman's Club, August 2009.
|Source||(FL) St. Petersburg Woman's Club|
(FL) St. Petersburg Woman's Club
National Register of Historic Places