|Catalog Number||CP DE 006|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||Zwaanendael Woman's Club, Lewes, Del.|
Exterior view of the clubhouse of the Zwaanendael Woman's Club, Lewes, Delaware.
The building was constructed in 1898 by the Sussex Trust Title and Safe Deposit Company to serve as a bank. On December 14, 1929, it was donated to the Zwaanendael Women’s Club by charter member Virginia L. Mustard. The Zwaanendael Club Building was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
|Notes||Building history provided for the GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2004. File includes brief clubhouse history.|
|Source||(FL) Zwaanendael Woman's Club|
(DE) Zwaanendael Woman's Club
Historic Clubhouse Survey
National Register of Historic Places