|Catalog Number||CP DE 008|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||Hockessin-Community Club, Hockessin, Del.|
Exterior view of the clubhouse of the Hockessin-Community Club, Hockessin, Delaware.
Purchased by the Hockessin-Community Club in 1934, the building was constructed in 1868 and originally used as a schoolhouse. In 1978 it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places under the name Public School #29.
|Notes||Building history provided for the GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2004.|
|Source||(DE) Hockessin-Community Club|
(DE) Hockessin-Community Club
Historic Clubhouse Survey
National Register of Historic Places