|Catalog Number||CP MT 002|
|Collection||Clubhouse Photograph Collection|
|Title||Woman's Club of Missoula, Mont.|
Exterior of the clubhouse of the Woman's Club of Missoula, Montana.
Construction of the clubhouse was completed in 1937, financed by the Woman's Club of Missoula and the Public Works Administration. The matching grant funds required that the building be constructed on state property. The building is on the University of Montana campus and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
|Notes||Photographs captioned with building's history. Additional information provided in the GFWC Historic Clubhouse Survey, 2003.|
|Source||(MT) Woman's Club of Missoula|
(MT) Woman's Club of Missoula
University of Montana
National Register of Historic Places
Historic Clubhouse Survey