Museum logo
Museum logo

Library Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number CH AZ 037
Type of Publication Manuscript
Collection Club History Collection
Title History of the (AZ) Woman's Club of Mesa.
Principal Author McDougall, Thelma G.
Other Author Andres, Hazel.
Summary Club history of the (AZ) Woman's Club of Mesa, organized in March 1917 and federated in 1918.The Women's Club of Mesa disbanded in 1995 and donated their historic clubhouse to the state to be used as the GFWC Arizona Headquarters building. It was turned over to the state of Arizona in 1996.
Related hyperlinks Please click here to read the club history.
Source Grieder, Debbie
Year Range from 1978
Year Range to 1989
Search Terms (AZ) Woman's Club of Mesa
Arizona